dedicated to creating a healthier community
Requirements for Patients/Clients
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. One day prior to their booked appointment, the therapist will contact the patient to discuss using the self-assessment tool and to verify that it has been done.
2. Complete the COVID-19 self-assessment online before arriving for your treatment and be ready to report the results to your therapist on arrival.
3. Bring a clean face mask to your treatment.
4. Cancel your appointment if you are currently experiencing, have experienced or were in contact with anyone who experienced these symptoms within the past two weeks: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, sneezing, loss of sense of smell, headache, fatigue, body aches, stuffy nose, loss of appetite.
UPON ARRIVING FOR YOUR TREATMENT:
1. Come to your appointment no more than 5 minutes early. If possible, come on your own for your appointment. Anyone accompanying you will be required to wait outside until your treatment is complete.
2. Please wait in your vehicle for your appointment time. Your therapist will come out of the building to greet you and escort you into the clinic.
3. Sanitize or wash your hands immediately upon entering the clinic, as well as, following your treatment. Try to avoid touching your face.
4. Your therapist will ask you questions to confirm your completion of the Self Assessment tool. The therapist will also give confirmation that they have completed the Self Assessment tool prior to their work day.
NOTE: Your therapist may opt to cancel your appointment if you arrive at the clinic exhibiting any of the above symptoms or if you have not completed the online COVID-19 self-assessment. You will not be charged for your appointment in this case.
Self Assessment Tool
Click button above for
Self Assessment page